Synebo’s client is a provider of embedded banking and financial technology that empowers financial institutions and payment companies to deliver digital finance solutions seamlessly. With its modular finance platform, Synebo’s client provides non-fintech businesses with extensive financial capabilities. Its primary customers include banks and similar financial institutions and PSPs & Merchant Acquirers.
Synebo’s client identified the need to integrate financial data into their Salesforce platform. This would not only cater to their customers’ evolving demands but would also allow them to manage and visualize their financial processes better.
The core challenges were defined as:
1. Providing centralized information access: Provide customers with a unified environment where they can view both their financial data and other interactions they’ve had with the company.
2. Ensuring enhanced customer experience: Improve the overall digital journey for customers by reducing the need to juggle between multiple platforms or applications.
3. Enabling data-driven decision-making: By having financial data within the Salesforce environment, the client intended to provide their end users with deeper insights.
To fulfill the client’s request, it was decided to develop and integrate a Salesforce package that will enable the display of integrated data. It should also support the view of all required connections between different types of related data.
The scope of functions provided within this Salesforce package includes:
1. Load management
2. Data collation
3. Automated regulatory compliance
4. Authentication and KYC
5. Fraud detection enabled by real-time data sources
5. AI-powered credit & risk decisioning that improves assessment precision
The finished solution allows for adding analysis of the data inside the Salesforce environment. Naturally, it enhances customers’ user satisfaction with Synebo’s client’s services.